Dean of Electronics and Electrical Engineering Faculty
Maksudov Muzaffar Saminjanovich
Reception time: Monday 8:00-12:00 Thursday 14:00-17:00
Phone: +998 91 150-05-45.
About the faculty
The faculty was established on the basis of the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers “On the establishment of the Kokand branch of the Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov” (No. 754, September 22, 2018). Based on this decision, the following undergraduate programs was initially organized:.
- 60710700 – Electrical engineering, electrical mechanics and electrical technologies (by branches)
- 60711200 – Electronics and instrumentation (by industry)
- 60720600 – Materials science and technology of new materials (by branches)
- 60720700 – Technological machinery and equipment (by industries)
- 60712000 – Electronic equipment production technology
- 60310100 – Economy (by branches and sectors)
- 60710100 – Chemical technology (by types of production)
- 60712500 – Engineering of vehicles (by types)
There are 1200 full-time and 150 part-time students in the field of undergraduate programs. According to curricula, based on improved areas and specialties, the faculty is given a set of knowledge on more than 40 disciplines. Learners are educated by 37 professor-teachers of the faculty. Lectures and seminars are organized using advanced, modern pedagogical technologies, innovative methods, information and communication achievements and effective technical means.
Spiritual and educational work at the faculty is based on the approved plan, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education is carried out in the framework of regulations. The faculty students are educated by 5 qualified and experienced tutors.
“The first-year school” has been established for the newly adopted students. According to this program, students are involved in educational conferences, sport courses and act based on “Behavior codex of Higher Education” and inner rules of the branch.
145 total views, 1 views today