Branch was organized according to the decision №754 “On establishing Kokand branch of Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov” by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on September 22, 2018.
The branch has a faculty named “Electronics and Electrical Engineering”. There are two departments, such as “Engineering technologies” (about 50 professor-teachers) and “Social and Exact Sciences” (about 35 professor-teachers).
The Kokand branch of the Tashkent State Technical University train bachelors in the following areas:
- Electrical engineering, electing mechanics and electric technologies (by industry)
- Electronics and Instrumentation (by industry)
- Materials Science and Technology of New Materials (by industry)
- Technological machines and equipment (by industry)
- Technology of Electronic hardware production
- Economics (by industries and sectors)
- Chemical technology (by types of production)
- Vehicle engineering (by type)
Kokand branch of Tashkent State Technical University contact details:
157 total views, 1 views today